Saturday, February 10, 2024

Happy February, y'all!

And here we are in the second month of the year! Or the first month if you took my suggestion about having a DO-OVER after a dismal January. Either way, we're here, moving on down the road.
Floozy Goes Forth, my latest and greatest collection of humorous essays, is now available on Amazon, BooksAMillion, Lulu, Thrift Books, Walmart, Wordery, and other websites. Pick up a copy or two and put a smile on your sweetie's face!




Here are links to make it easy for you:

Buy at Amazon
BooksAMillion
Lulu
Thrift Books
Walmart

Have you joined Stephen B. Bagley's Books on Facebook yet? Good people, laughs, a bit of wisdom, and (sometimes) giveaways! Join us now so you don't miss out. Join here!

Personal news:
- Busy with several projects and getting my house ready for company as my wonderful family will visit me soon for a (really) late Christmas. Then I will take down the tree and regain some space in my living room! The Christmas Village--AKA Winter Village--will hang in there a bit longer. The little people spend enough time in boxes; I like to let them have a bit of freedom. I might need to get out more.
- My cats are doing well. I sure love those sweet, funny, savage creatures. They can be so loving and then attack like you're their greatest foe. I read once that dogs are what humans should be while cats are what we are. That was probably written by a dog person so we can't trust it.
- Otherwise, I'm working on several publicity projects that will soon launch, writing and teaching about writing, enjoying group Zoom meetings, doing household, and keeping track of all the usual things that make up a life. And always, I am blessed by family, friends, and felines. 

I hope February treats YOU and yours with health, happiness, and a lot of love. We will talk again in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment